What's new

For the sports people...

faint

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
When you come to a place like this, you immediately think that most of the members are h4rdc0r3 n3rdz :)

But, I know that I'm a big extreme sport fanatic... I skateboard, blade, BMX and soapshoe :)

Who here plays alot of sports? Which sports?

Cheers!
- Tyler :wub:

Let's just say this: I play every sport except for volleyball and hockey.

I may not be necessarily good at all the sports that I play but I sure hell love playing them. By the way, has anyone ever gone golfing here? Yea I thought it was boring at first, but it's a whole lot of fun when you're playing with others.

I'm a golfer, I play baseball, I used to play football (this year was my retiring year, decided to try tennis instead), I'm learning tennis right now, and I used to do track, too.

I...hacky-sack. Some soccer on the side...

I played golf a bit befor. Never got any good at it. I dont think the ball ever got 20 foot of the ground.:sure:

I play hockey seriously, and just about every other sport with my friends.

I like Football, Baseball and Basketball. I like to play B-ball the most cause you can just go out and play even when your alone.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
I'm a golfer, I play baseball, I used to play football (this year was my retiring year, decided to try tennis instead), I'm learning tennis right now, and I used to do track, too.

How do you go from football to tennis? I play football for my school and we CONSTANTLY make fun of the tennis and soccer boys. I dont do it too often, since Im friends with everyone, but my teammates are very cruel.

Back