What's new

Format of Football Competition in Indonesia

ptambu

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Since the formation of a new management football federation in Indonesia (PSSI), from Nurdin Halid to the new chairman Djohar Arifin Husein, football competition in Indonesia have not found the right format.
On the one hand there is Indonesian Super League (ISL) which is a legitimate and recognized competitions of FIFA, but are failing, because it may no longer use the state budget in its management. Though the state budget is "the source of breath" ISL clubs over the years.
On the other hand there are Indonesian Premier League (IPL), the competition is more professional, do not use the state budget, but unfortunately not recognized by FIFA.

In your opinion, how the right format for the upcoming football competition in Indonesia:
1. disperse ISL
2. dissolve the IPL
3. Form a new competition combined clubs of ISL and IPL.

Or you have another idea?

:huh:

i think Indonesian football is better than Nurdin Halid period :eek:
we win the pre qualification against Turkmenistan with a perfect play :D

.most importantly, Indonesia could qualify for pre-qualification world cup 2014 , , :D
:heart: INDONESIA :heart:
.for the upcoming football competition in Indonesia, my choice is option number 3 , , :)

I choose number 2. dissolve the IPL

I want football competition in Indonesia as in Europe, there are only 18 teams in the league, not as much as in Indonesia :(

number 3 is maybe the best choice.make new form to join IPL and ISL club..

I think of both competitions will not be dissolved, because the competition was very propesional, PSSI can hopefully find and issue with the.

I think option number 3 is the best choice, although I do not know much about football.

well i think number 3 is the best choice, for both the competition and for the club because i think there's many good and potential player too in IPL and both the competition should be joined to form a new league

why you not make a poll?

my chose is number 3,make a new league with 18 team from ISL and IPL

rafiag said:
why you not make a poll?

my chose is number 3,make a new league with 18 team from ISL and IPL

i agree with you?but PSSI is the best this is years??

Well I think the Football in Indonesia is Developing and good to see that

LPI merge into the LSI, but the LPI must pass through the existing division

Back