What's new

Forum or blog or website

Nicholas said:
Hmmm I guess information I've gathered was wrong. I was actually told that by a professor at a university. One that has a job is their technology department lol.

Well idk. Maybe I am wrong as well ha ha.

However that still does not mean there are no copyright laws in place. Perhaps you would be willing to go read though Youtubes and Google's 1 thousand page long ToS? he he.

:p he said something about it being discussed right now. The fact that its not direct peer to peer sharing puts it in the gray area of the whole illegal downloading issue.

Youtube is great, I usually use that over Spotify or Grooveshark. Pandora is nice for times when I don't have to listen closely. I am also a sucker for late night Jazz on the radio.

Raze said:
Youtube/waffles.fm exist. In fact, just anything that can stream/download overpowers TV in music.
"I want to use a radio"
said no one ever
I actually like listening to my radio when I'm cleaning, cooking, etc. When I'm at work I'll listen to Pandora.

I like my Ipod I own 130+ GB of Music. so I am never lacking for music lol.

I visit sites like last.fm, or I just listen to the stuff I've purchased in the past. The only time I go to youtube to listen to music is if I'm trying to find something new.

Only time that I listen to the radio is when I'm in the car.

Back