What's new

Free Toy Story stuff with UPC's

tracynvk

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
http://disney.go.com/partners/wholegrainfun/
(Sorry-couldn't make it into a link!)

Go to this link to download the form to get a Toy Story sectioned plate, light-up lunchbox, and/or a breakfast plate & tumbler set with the UPC's from various Sara Lee soft and smooth bakery products. Shipping and handling is included, all you have to do is tape on the UPC's. Offer expires August 1, 2010 or while supplies last.

I linked no problem. Thanks, now i need to buy sara lee...how will DH feel about that, being a wonder bread worker and all???

Hey Whizzo-Tell him that wonder bread needs to give away free (okay-sort of free, I guess you gotta buy the bread) stuff. Tell him I request free princess stuff for my little princess.

Sweet thanks. I have a whole Toy Story 3 theme going for my son's b-day gifts (july 31st).

Sweet thanks. I have a whole Toy Story 3 theme going for my son's b-day gifts (july 31st).
Let me know if you have any ideas or get any really good deals! My kids turn 2 (boy) & 4 (girl) in August and I was thinking of doing a joint Toy Story themed party, instead of 2 separate parties. Otherwise-it's a princess/Cars party! Both kids LOVE the movies! Can't wait for TS3 now!

Let me know if you have any ideas or get any really good deals! My kids turn 2 (boy) & 4 (girl) in August and I was thinking of doing a joint Toy Story themed party, instead of 2 separate parties. Otherwise-it's a princess/Cars party! Both kids LOVE the movies! Can't wait for TS3 now!

Well so far it's just gift stuff. I have was able to get the Toy Story 1 and 2 Blu Ray (we already owned the Dvd's) but I was able to get them both for $11 total at Toys R US a while back, and they include the free movie tickets. So I don't think I will include this.

I got the dinosour at Kohl's from kohl's care for $5, but used a coupon I had. I also got him the t-shirt from Kellogg's - had 8 codes from cereal boxes. Then back in Winter I was able to get some clearence buzz lightyear dress up at Target. A backpack thing that makes noise and weird looking gloves.

Well so far it's just gift stuff. I have was able to get the Toy Story 1 and 2 Blu Ray (we already owned the Dvd's) but I was able to get them both for $11 total at Toys R US a while back, and they include the free movie tickets. So I don't think I will include this.

I got the dinosour at Kohl's from kohl's care for $5, but used a coupon I had. I also got him the t-shirt from Kellogg's - had 8 codes from cereal boxes. Then back in Winter I was able to get some clearence buzz lightyear dress up at Target. A backpack thing that makes noise and weird looking gloves.
Some cute ideas! Thanks! They wouldn't let me use the 15% off coupon they said it was because it was a "charity item."

I have 4 UPC's working on the 5th loaf now.... this bread is $1.19 @ the Sara Lee/Market Day outlet. Buns that have the correct UPC are $.89 ish too... very cheap.

I have 4 UPC's working on the 5th loaf now.... this bread is $1.19 @ the Sara Lee/Market Day outlet. Buns that have the correct UPC are $.89 ish too... very cheap.

Thanks! For sure I will go there, our school stopped market day so I have to go there to get the mini pancakes for my Son.

Where is that outlet located??? I am in Joliet-anywhere close to here?

Some cute ideas! Thanks! They wouldn't let me use the 15% off coupon they said it was because it was a "charity item."

For Kohl's I had a $10 off ten, but if I bought something else plus the charity item, then the coupon worked.

Back