What's new

freecycle SIGH......

sati769leigh

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I am a co-moderator for kenosha county freecycle. we have pretty basic guidelines really that we ask people to follow for posting. IE Taken, description or OFFER: description: location you get the idea.

it seems that it is the **** HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD for people to figure out though. i have a few people who seem to want to stay on PERMENEANT MODERATION because they just wont follow the guidelines.

*sigh of long suffering*
vent over.......LOL

I am a member of Kenosha county freecycle and just wanted to say thanks for all you do. It must be hard as it seems very few like to play by the rules.

I am a member of Kenosha county freecycle and just wanted to say thanks for all you do. It must be hard as it seems very few like to play by the rules.

I'm in Kenosha too......more north east side. :)

mrsmom- thanks for your sweet comment about my avatar. I have a Cub kid and a Bears kid too.

Love to know more Kenosha peeps. PM me if you wanna chat (I use the "C" word a little less than Sati (props to you Sati lol).

I am a co-moderator for kenosha county freecycle. we have pretty basic guidelines really that we ask people to follow for posting. IE Taken, description or OFFER: description: location you get the idea.

it seems that it is the **** HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD for people to figure out though. i have a few people who seem to want to stay on PERMENEANT MODERATION because they just wont follow the guidelines.

*sigh of long suffering*
vent over.......LOL

U wan me to smack her?

mrsmom- thanks for your sweet comment about my avatar. I have a Cub kid and a Bears kid too.

You need a Sox kid too :bliss:

short of that, I think Blackhawks boy is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh of long suffering*
vent over.......LOL

I feel your pain, I do Waukegan, Zion, and somehow got sucked into RL don't even ask :)

Back