What's new

Front Page Rules

Mobile Music 1

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I thought I saw a great post about the rules for the singers that were in the front of the books.

If anybody has better luck finding it or could post theirs, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Joe. Good points, with a butcher knife to shorten the wording it'll work.

If anybody has some different rules, please post.

The dominatricks may use a bull whip when... oh wait wrong thread sorry...

I'm starting to understand the coat and the pink shirt underneath! LOL! Good one Rob.

Mobile Music 1 said:
I'm starting to understand the coat and the pink shirt underneath! LOL! Good one Rob.

You might need to adjust the RGB on your monitor... that's red.... LOL

Ok back on topic...

I have a set of Karaoke 10 Comandments... I'll see if I can dig it up....might even still be posted here somewhere...

i Don't think I'll ever understand the coat, but hey to each their own. :)

-James

Rotation Rules

The first singer to turn in a request will be the first to sing. All others will sing in the order in which their requests are received.

After the first rotation, new singers will be intermingled in the rotation. (This assures that everyone possible will get to sing at least once.)

Duets will count as one turn for each singer unless there's 6 or less people singing

No person may have a second microphone without the permission of the singer who turned in the request.

Any singer who turns in requests under different names, in an attempt to defeat the rules of rotation, will not be allowed to sing for the rest of the show.

If a singer is not in the establishment when their name is called they will have their request placed at the bottom of the rotation. If they are not present when their name is called the second time, they will be removed from the rotation.

If you are leaving, and want me to move you up in the rotation for “one last song before I leave,” I'll be happy to do so. Just remember that you'll be scratched from the rotation for the rest of the show – even if you change your mind and decide to stay! This is the only way I know to accommodate this request and still be fair to the other singers.

Moonrider said:
Rotation Rules

The first singer to turn in a request will be the first to sing. All others will sing in the order in which their requests are received.

Absolutely

After the first rotation, new singers will be intermingled in the rotation. (This assures that everyone possible will get to sing at least once.)

From the beginning to the end of the show each person will sing in the order in which they signed up

Duets will count as one turn for each singer unless there's 6 or less people singing

Tried that one, now it counts as a song for the first person signed for that song, limited to two songs for all persons signed for a duet!

No person may have a second microphone without the permission of the singer who turned in the request.

Perfect!

Any singer who turns in requests under different names, in an attempt to defeat the rules of rotation, will not be allowed to sing for the rest of the show.

perfect

If a singer is not in the establishment when their name is called they will have their request placed at the bottom of the rotation. If they are not present when their name is called the second time, they will be removed from the rotation.

If they are not in the establishment when their name is called they can signup at the bottom of the list when they get back, this is based on them not being outside smoking or in the bathroom, too many times some patrons will come in signup ask how long it will be then cruise to another bar. My job is to bring people into the bar i am working at to spend money, if they aren't there spending money they aren't on the list!

If you are leaving, and want me to move you up in the rotation for “one last song before I leave,” I'll be happy to do so. Just remember that you'll be scratched from the rotation for the rest of the show – even if you change your mind and decide to stay! This is the only way I know to accommodate this request and still be fair to the other singers.

If they are leaving I am sorry I hope to see you back earlier next time! I can bump you down the list but never up!

My main rules are concerning abuse of the equipment and the list!

Back