What's new

Funny Google thing

I wasn't including the civil war for obvious reasons, but I do agree it did more trauma to the psyche of the American citizen... But it was a totally different situation.

700_Level-EAGLES said:
Learn how to spell your parties affiliation before pretending to be one. I'm guessing you're 12 and your parents are DEMOCRATS, not democrates. Formulate your own opinions, don't take what your parents tell you as the truth in all cases.

Bush will win in 2004 and he will have my vote, why? Because he is a honest man and a good president. I love how Exx says 'U KNO IT ARE TRU LOOLL.' You probably couldn't name the last 5 presidents in succession without looking it up, and you call a president who not only got this country through 9/11 (To put it in context for you, it was the worst thing to ever happen to our country) the way he did but also is making sure that you're safe in your home while you bash someone and things you don't even know.

jeez, calm down all he did was spell "democrats" wrong

Actually when Clinton lied people did die, middle eastern people to be exact, and to be more specific Iraquies, for the exact same reasons that Bush invaded the place. And let us not forget when he dropped bombs on Kosovo, and the black hawk incident in Somalia.
Oh and look who won the election, Bush. Not to mention he is the first president to win both popular and electoral college since 1988 (which I remember people griped about when Bush won, though I don't remember much griping when Clinton won).

And to whoever said Jackson was the pimpest president ever, you my friend are a genusis. That **** started so many brawles, left a dude to bleed to death after he shot him..this being after the guy shot him in the rib. He had to crash a whitehouse kegger because people started riding their horses though the house. Me and my friends have made his campaign slogan and everything too. "Jackson 1828, A Realer America. Hooptie Hoop ****, what?", he was of Irish desent as well, and like 6'4" and 160-180 lbs. I too am white, which makes the campaign slogan funnier in my eyes, and I proudly admit that I am 16.

Anthrax said:
Well it was brought to my attenion that if u type miserable failure into googel and hit im feeling lucky u get a very funny responce take a look. U may coment on how funny it is but dont spoil the supprise.
incidentally that's called "google bombing"

if you search for "waffles" you get john kerry's site. it happens when tons of people link to a site with the key words on their blogs and such, and google builds the association. so it's nothing malicious in the google folks, just so-called internet activists

Back