What's new

Funny thing I'm working on for Spanish class...

Panache

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Today in Spanish, we read a simple children's book tha was in Spanish, and the assignment was to come up with a children's story of our own. Well, I decided to make a book entitled, "El cumpleaños de Fredrico" (which means:Fredrico's Birthday)
It is SOOOOOOO crazy and absurd! The main character, Fredrico turns 100 years old, but I drew him so that he looks about, what, maybe 13 or 14! LOL The other characters in the book are named Fernando, Maria, and Jorge. All the characters have the HUGE round eyes and these ridiculous ear-to-ear grins, and they look funny!!!
In the part where the other 3 charachters are holding the gifts, I'm going to finish that drawing and make them hold about 3 gifts in each hand. I will do that, because on that page, one of the sentences says, "Ellos compraron muchos regalos para él" (which means:They bought a lot of gifts for him)
I was talking and working with bootzboy, an he is doing a birthday story, too. It's titled something to the effect of, "El cumpleaños más treiste" (which means:The most sad birthday) I can't wait until mine is finished!!!! Should I make the cake suddenly explode because of the candles? You know what, maybe I should! :lol: And be like Oh no! Fredrico's cake exploded! That means he is too old. Oh well. Fredrico's birthday is ruined, kids. (in Spanish of course) :rotflmao: Well, the teacher said we could write about nearly anything we wanted. I'll tell you all about the finished product..... Can't wait!!! LOL

Back