What's new

Game Series- Stay and Go

Scatophobe

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Throughout your gaming experiences, what games and characters will you always stick with? Also, what game series are you tired of- what character do you want killed off?

I will always stick with Mario though the good times and the bad. I'm also a big fan of Super Monkey Ball... I know it's sad... but it's not something I would stick around with if their next game is bad.

The game series that should just go already? Crash Bandicoot. For sure. Mario Party should go. Lara Craft should go already.

lara croft can go to hell and wolfenstein can stay forever ;)

I like Mario and Metroid. Also, the whole donkey kong thing really has to go. And I mean NOW. I hate donkey crap. :p

~BoWsEr

All-Star Baseball, the new MVP Baseball series from EA, Mario.

Originally posted by BoWsEr
I like Mario and Metroid. Also, the whole donkey kong thing really has to go. And I mean NOW. I hate donkey crap. :p

~BoWsEr

o thank god bowsers here :)

Originally posted by XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX
All-Star Baseball, the new MVP Baseball series from EA, Mario.

i really only liked the first all star baseball (99)

Mario, Mega Man and all sports games can stay. Lara Croft definitely needs to go (how many friggin times is her new game gonna be delayed?) and so does Resident Evil. Overall, I think that after 4 games all series need to go.

Mega Man needs to die or they need to try and make the games good at least. What are they on now? 20 Megaman games a year?

One of the first MMRPG's Meridian 59 is back and soon to have a face lift with a new 3D graphics engine. To check out the greatest Online RPG ever created go to www.meridian59.com

The NBA Jam series is finally coming back -- which is going to be really tight!

What about Tiger Woods PGA Tour? -- Man that series has got to go.

Mario will always be alive as long as the creativity level is always unique.

Crash Bandicoot is already dead in my opinion and has been dead ever since the Playstation 2 console arrived in the Gaming industry.

Good thing Sega also got Sonic out of the picture (with the exception of SAB2) because I believe his series would have also taken the same route as the Crash Bandicoot series. (Unfortunately)

Mario, Gran Turismo, Zelda, Jak and Daxter, and Final Fantasy can stay.

Lara Croft, Pokemon, and Crash Bandicoot can all go.

I know forget Pokemon -- It's kinda dead now.

I thought it died a few years ago. Then all of a sudden there was these movies advertised on tv. I knew that world was cr4p then.

I think that final fantasy has to go but I like grand turismo, resident evil is so so but it's on the edge if they create anothe piece of @#!$ then they are dead but megaman is still fighting (why won't he die already) and another good game is legacy of kain: soul reaver

Back