What's new

Game suggestions for a 5 yo

Momof2girls

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
My 5 yo is really into family game night. On her own she is very smart and has a good attention span. She can do puzzles and takes direction. She is asking for games and I wanted to get her some for Christmas. The down side is that her 2 yo sis is no where near that. They can be used if anyone knows of resale shops or are getting rid of games. We have even gotten memory games that are missing sets and she doesn't have an issue with it. Thank you for any input you may have.

Uno Attack is really fun for the whole family and my 5 yo loves it. And the Ladybug Game. That is super cheap at Target with the coupon from the toy book.

My 6 year olds favorites are Guess Who and Don't Break the Ice.

Love me some Uno attack....

My 5 yr old son loves Zingo.

I was going to suggest this, because my 7 year old liked this a lot last year and enjoyed playing it with her then 3-year-old sister. So it may be a game that your younger and older children can enjoy together. Your older child can practice reading the words while your younger one can play using the pictures.

Zingo even comes in languages other than English.

Have you looked at some of the Jr games? My kids like Monopoly Jr, and I know they make a bunch of other older kid board games in Jr. edition.

Back