What's new

GameBoy Advance SP

Dude, Fade that skin looks cool, I didn;t even know SP could have new skins put on it.

I have been trying to get money for a while now so I can get one, I really want Metroid fusion.
Well maybe birthday.

Originally posted by Advance
Am I the only person who thinks the new Game Boy Advance SP design looks cheap? Honestly, I prefer the GBA over this special edition. I've had no problem with light or reflections. It's not like a play my GBA on the fly anyway.
i don't think it looks cheap per say, i just think the shoulder buttons are way too small. i like the feel of the regular gba, this one is too tiny. the light thing is cool, but i'm okay without it. the only thing i think is pretty cool is having it fold

Originally posted by Buster
Dude, Fade that skin looks cool, I didn;t even know SP could have new skins put on it.

I have been trying to get money for a while now so I can get one, I really want Metroid fusion.
Well maybe birthday.

would you be interested in trading any games? I recently beat it. Tactics Ogre? PLEASEEEEE.(Note:this offer includes a strategy guide)

Still haven't bought my SP yet...I'm holding off until I finish moving.

I got one in sexy silver, I got SMB jr with it, and I have to say, you will struggle to find the difference between the GameCube incarnation and the gba version. Buy one now! All of you!

Yeah monkey ball rocked on the gba, the controls were alot easier than I thought they would be...

I loved Monkey Ball Jr...definitely the best in the series.

has anybody seen that advertisment board with a picture of the gameby sp in some sort of plastic tray with text at tehbottom 'For men only' what does tha ad mean its confusing me...

I don't know...but I remember seeing one in England advertising both the GBA SP and sex.

I don't think the GBA SP is worth buying. I'm sticking with my GBA. It was Nintendo's fault they made the GBA too dark, so why should we have to buy a completely new GBA to have this problem fixed. We're basically paying a ridculously high price of Nintendo's mistake here. (Well, this is what I think anyway)

AhLok, I feel the same way. Here's what I said in the War Room:

"... I am angry at Nintendo for releasing what they should have released in the first place. Everything that was added to the GBA to make the SP version was requested to be added to the "next gameboy" way before the GBA was made. I already bought the regular GBA and I don't feel like I should go drop another wad of cash on Nintendo's feet just so I can have everything I asked for in the first place. Shame on them for holding back the better product to dupe consumers into buying their product twice."

I'm sure Nintendo will have plenty more ideas to add in the Gameboy Next. Just wait andd see, I'm sure it will be a lot better than the GBA, and there will be a ton of new features that gamers will enjoy that will make the GBA Next supposedly better than the PSP.

Back