What's new

GamePro free for a year.

I signed up for it...I can't wait until I get my first issue. They said 6-8 weeks...Its been about 5 now.

I just signed up, that's an awesome offer. Hopefully it doesn't take the whole 8 weeks to ship though... I wonder how GameSpy arranged that with GamePro? That's a nice offer.

Yea man, thanks for telling everybody about this! A few monthe ago I found something like this that gave me a free 2 year subscription to Stuff Magazine and Maxim ^^. Sorry, its not still being offered :| .

Aw Man. I wasn't able to sign up for this deal. Oh well, I usually get my gaming news from the internet anyway. It's about 3-4 months updated from magazine news, believe it or not. This is due to all the time it takes the magazine to publish itself nationwide.

EDIT: What in the world? I was able to sign-up this time. Before I was unable to sign-up, they told me it was too late. Yay! I get a free subscription to GamePro for no reason!!!

Don't count on getting anything out of it. It's the end of September and I haven't gotten anything, and I signed up at the end of July.

WoW! What a shock! I just received my first issue today. I wasn't expecting anything today...

Anyway I'm going to sign up for Nintendo Power just so I could receive my Zelda Collectors Edition Bonus disk.

Hmmm....

That's odd. I signed up in August and I got my copy....

Back