What's new

Gaming!

Fowler

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So any gamers here?

If so what games are you into etc?

(Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Technology And Software forum or here)

I'm into FPS like Call of Duty. I like Bioshock, Force Unleashed, and Fallout 3 as well.

RPG
RTS
TPS/FPS
Stealth Shooter
etc.

I like everything that is good.

Being an active gamer requires time ( (obv)which I have plenty of as of now) and money (which I have little now). Unless you do some flash crap or a free crap game.

Which are both crap.

Or you illegally get them.

Ah nice, I got New Vegas the other day, I'm well chuffed with it so far.

Being an active gamer requires time ( (obv)which I have plenty of as of now) and money (which I have little now). Unless you do some flash crap or a free crap game.

Which are both crap.

That's not true man there are tons of cool games out there both for flash and for free, you just have to look. For example League of Legends is a free online multiplayer game that has won a ton of awards. I can tell you from experience that its a fun game. Even pay games like World of Warcraft often have free servers that you can play on if you don't want to subscribe.

I play video games quite a lot. Platformers are my main genre but I like a little from others too (not really a big shooter fan, though I do like a few). I play the current consoles quite a lot but also I play my retro consoles a lot too, mostly the SNES which I love :angel:

I play video games quite a lot. Platformers are my main genre but I like a little from others too (not really a big shooter fan, though I do like a few). I play the current consoles quite a lot but also I play my retro consoles a lot too, mostly the SNES which I love :angel:

You ever played little big planet?

No? I love that game, I think it's really good. I can't wait for the new one to come out.

I've never played little big planet but I know several people that swear by it. One of them even calls it the greatest game ever made. LOL. My problem is that it's on the PS3 and I've got a PC and a 360 but no PS3.

Ah that sucks man, Little big planet is an awesome game. It's a shame its a ps3 exclusive really (for xbox owners)

Anyone getting AC: Brotherhood next week?

Back