What's new

Give it to me

superman was... entertainment. spiderman 2 was horriffic. absolutely spas-tactular. kirsten dunst being in her crack-head era didn't help, but i was bitterly dissappointed with it.
and while i'm ranting, if someone gave me a copy of x-men 3 i would wipe my arse with it.

Spiderman 2 realy wasn´t good, i don´t think i will watch part 3 in the cinema. As for X-Men 3, well the first 30 minutes were ok, but then it realy began to suck. Cyclose dead, Xavier dead, no Mystique and what the hell were they thinking about changing the Phoenix story from the comice to fit like that in the movie.

good thing i was drunk while watching it :huh:

yes and that was actualy surprising for myself also.

i think the actors did a nice job though Lex was a bit too insane, he should have been a little more "cold".

overall it was a good movie with some low story moments. i also didn´t felt the need to compare that one with the old movies. i´m also very happy that Nicolas Cage didn´t became the new Superman and that they forget the idea with the new Superman outfit like in the comics.

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

well you don´t have to share my opinion :lol:

I have no clue how anyone other than Bryan Singer can think Superman Returns was a good piece of filmmaking, I don't think it was any better than the Superman movie with Richard Pryor in it.

And the presence of that troll Kristin Dunst aside, anyone who doesn't like Spiderman 2 needs professional help.

And the presence of that troll Kristin Dunst aside, anyone who doesn't like Spiderman 2 needs professional help.

:lol: troll... dude, it seriously was pretty poor.

She is an ugly ****

errrgh, she was passable back in the day, but she declined servirely in her S2 crackhead era.

what do you like so much on spiderman 2?

I thought it was a great "big-screen" take on Spidey. Everywhere and to everyone he turns life contnues to give him ****, being Pete in general wouldn't be a bed of roses, but being Spiderman is always more pain and sacrifice than any good he might get out of it. And for awhile he might even let it get to him, but eventually he gets up and takes a stand when 99.9% of the population would have laid down and died.

You've got some good action scenes, and some great Spidey moments. Plus they actually make Doc Oc interesting instead of a genuis wanting to take over the coty or some other bullshit like that. And I like the slowburn with the Harry storyline, and I am really looking forward to the pay-off in 3.

Back