What's new

Gladiator is out!!

shaolin9

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys..but that movie looks like it has the potential to be a Braveheart...so if you are into the bloody battle scenes with good plot and such...go and watch it tonite!

Oh yeah, It looks to be good. I hope it is epical (that a word?) like braveheart is. I haven't seen a good epic movie in a while.

------------------
In Hong Kong, he'd be dead.

Gladiator was beautiful. Ridley Scott's best since Blade Runner. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it... now.
smile.gif

Of course, this is coming from a man who liked Dogma, so be careful.

Saw it last night. Great flick! Some of the scene were just awesome. I have some questoins about the flick, but I suppose Iwill have to wait a bit before asking, since I don't want to ruin the movie for people.

------------------
In Hong Kong, you'd be dead.

Great movie. The only thing I didn't like was some of the spinning video effects. It was almost like watching Colleen McCullough "The First Man in Rome" come to life.

OMFG!!! THIS WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
sure it had its slow parts, but so does every great movie and this movie WAS FANTASTIC
best movie i have seen in a long long long long long

im gonna go see it again

I agree, the spinning scenes gave me a headache. But MAN!! some of the fighting scenes were incredible! And the beginning, the arrows flying everywhere! YEAH!

------------------
In Hong Kong, you'd be dead.

oh man, saw the preview for this yesterday and i do want to hop on russell crowe - that face, that body, that voice ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Well I saw it last weekend and it is the first movie I have seen in a long time that actaully moved me. I thought it was superb. The storyline revolving around a man of honor trying to bring some decency to a empire that had begun to fall apart from corruption. I'm still thinking about it alot over now, 7 days after I saw it. The only movie that ever made me do that before was Saving Private Ryan.

I'd have to say this is probably the best movie I have seen in about 10 years. And I will be seeing it again.

JD

------------------
Anandtech = Staples' ****

Back