What's new

Glee

I felt I was provoked. As being the male in the thread at the time. She aimed her comment at me as if I should be ashamed of myself in some way. What would Kurt say? I am rarely ashamed of myself and I am completely comfortable with my sexuality. ;)

What's next? The old "hes got a small penis" shot? lol

M

You know, I didn't even look at it that way at all. Thanks for sharing your perspective. I'm sorry you felt like you had to defend your Glee-watchin' manhood. I don't think television show preferences indicate sexual identity. At least I hope not, because I watch Ellen every day. Does that mean I'm gay? :lol: (It must because I also liked 24.)

I thought her comment was in reply to me teasing my hubby about him being excited for Glee. I didn't even think it was intended as a shot to you until you said that's how you took it.

:huggy:

Ooh, is that a banana in your pocket, Mike? ;)

I'm sure he could give a rat's **** whether you like him or not....

and I must ask....Do you know men at all?

So you just specified two reasons you dislike him.....Do you realize that he will now spew obsessive compulsive jokes until the cows come home and daresay add a few more initials to the bottom of his posts?

Is that what you really want?

I'm sure he could give a rat's **** whether you like him or not....

and I must ask....Do you know men at all?

So you just specified two reasons you dislike him.....Do you realize that he will now spew obsessive compulsive jokes until the cows come home and daresay add a few more initials to the bottom of his posts?

Is that what you really want?

I don't care if he cares if I like him. And no, I don't think I know men at all.

I'm as gay as they come....I ADORE ELTON JOHN!!!

The stupid M at the bottom of his posts

it might be stupid to you, but what if....it's some tribute to his Grandma Mary......who raised him when his own mother decided it was more fun to spend money on a 40 ounce and cigarettes rather than buy baby food!

that could be his special "shout out" to Grandma Mary.....someone who made the best pancakes in the world and didn't use some random baking mix....she made them from scratch....

let him have his M.....

My dh will never admit to this but he knows all the characters on General Hospital & One Life to Live.He on occassion will ask where a character is & what he's up to.He should know them since i've watched daily since 1980.:lol:

Really what I like about this show are the subjects and how they are handled and of course the music. Some of it has been butchered but mostly its done really well.

M

My dh will never admit to this but he knows all the characters on General Hospital & One Life to Live.He on occassion will ask where a character is & what he's up to.He should know them since i've watched daily since 1980.:lol:

My dad does this.....He knows them all.....the all out funniest was one day he referred to Maxi as Maxi pad.....

I rolled in fits of laughter!!!

Back