Go for the album or song

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
So if you like a song in an album, would you go for the entire album or just that single song?

I usually download the single song.

Adele!! Heard 1 of her songs & instantly knew I would love her entire album. So really it all depends on the artist.

True in some albums, but very few suckz, only 1 song remains a hit and cool in it.

That's a nice choice flash

Typically, I won't always get the album.

Although, there are some exceptions, I've made before.

I tend to get the whole album, I find even if you do not like the rest of the songs, after you listen to it enough you will learn to grow with it, and return grow to like it. I have made several favorite songs by doing this, or simply hearing a song that I have never heard on the album, and loving it.

I go whole album as well. That being said most of the time I only listen to the other songs for about 10 seconds and if I dont like what I hear I delete it.

If they have 2 or more songs out that I like, I'll try at least one of their albums. There are way too many one-hit wonders out there.

I go for the single unless there are quite a few songs in the album that I like.

I used to buy the album but then i found i spent a lot of money and there where only one or two good tracks so now i just go for the song i want from that artist

A nice way to enjoy the songs Joanne. Instead of spending for a whole album to listen to a song you can download that song alone :D

Former Patriots player Aaron Hernandez, charged with murder, fails in second ... - Boston.com

[url]http://news.google.com/news/ur.../texts-video-cited-charges-hernandez-19503322
images

ABC News[/url]
[url]http://news.google.com/news/ur...nandez-case/AOgzhkcxIZ3bHajqwB9WSI/story.htmlFormer Patriots player Aaron Hernandez, charged with murder, fails in second ...[/url]
Boston.com
By Javier Panzar, Wesley Lowery, Travis Andersen and John R. Ellement, Globe Correspondent and Globe Staff. FALL RIVER ? Police on Wednesday found .45-caliber bullets in a condo rented by former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez and in a ...
Aaron Hernandez Update: NFL star also under investigation in connection with ...[/url]CBS News
Former Patriots star Aaron Hernandez faces second murder probe[/url]Christian Science Monitor
Puma ends relationship with Aaron Hernandez[/url]San Jose Mercury News
ESPN -Newsday -New York Times[/url]
[url]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dWjP8pM0u04y4tMsfaQ4RUrZv5SQM&ned=us&topic=hall 2,536 news articles ?[/url]

Continue reading...

There goes my football season. **** plead guilty. It's all over for him. So stupid...he earns 40 million a year....he just threw that entire gig away.

Frost said:
There goes my football season. **** plead guilty. It's all over for him. So stupid...he earns 40 million a year....he just threw that entire gig away.
I heard he plead not guilty. Though that could have changed.

Chris said:
I heard he plead not guilty. Though that could have changed.
I thought it was not guilty as well...? I did catch a quick glimpse of a few pictures this morning of him holding a gun in his house with timestamps before and after the murder. He's an idiot.

Back