What's new

good luck today JRL and Mrs!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! I am glad to hear everything went smoothly. I have a nephew named Zachary. I love this name.

wwm6b6.jpg

vnmb9i.jpg

Congratulations! And I love the expression on big brother's face in that pic LOL!

My older DS was NOT happy to meet his little brother when he came to visit us in the hospital after delivery. Older DS kept telling us to send younger DS back!

he's giddy. it's cute...until jealousy ensues...

.............and it will............good luck. How far apart are your boys? Mine are 2 1/2 years apart. It took a couple years for the real jealousy to start. They're now 10 and almost 13 and still fight and DS#1 tells me almost daily that I treat his younger brother better. :surrender:

Your boys are darling....................your wife must be good looking. :snicker:

:flowers:

Good Job Dude!!! Will you and the Mrs. make one for us???!!! :lol: Congrats!!

Good Job Dude!!! Will you and the Mrs. make one for us???!!! :lol: Congrats!!

:snort:

Steve I think you and mistah should mix up your guys (via Dr. office) and then turkey baster it into Mrs. JRL (ya know so you won't know who the real baby daddy is) and then................wait..............she prolly won't go for that..................never mind.

Cute pictures! New Baby is darling & the picture of your older one is too cute!

.............and it will............good luck. How far apart are your boys? Mine are 2 1/2 years apart. It took a couple years for the real jealousy to start. They're now 10 and almost 13 and still fight and DS#1 tells me almost daily that I treat his younger brother better. :surrender:

Your boys are darling....................your wife must be good looking. :snicker:

:flowers:
4 years apart. and she's gorgeous.

Back