What's new

Google or facebook? What's your favorite company?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
So, does everyone here prefer Google? Or facebook? Why?

I love google, but I use facebook a lot too.

Surely would they not be considered to be two different beasts? Both good in their own right and all essential tools for communicating on the net.

Google is more important, but I still use facebook alot.

As Banz said , google is important for searchin , but you can do nothing beyond searchin so i think you would spend more time on facebook ( chattin , games etc )

google for sure
I almost hate facebook and the giant time suck but my family is on it and they want to see pictures so I'm stuck with it..lol

If you interested in others, what they are up to Facebook is good in that. For everything else Google, so Google Wins :)

Personally, I love google (It provides a lot of free tools which I cannot live without). However, I'm aware of the fact that it can be treated as a monopolist of some kind (of course facebook too). Therefore it's not an easy question you've asked...

Fantasy of Facebook might fade for long run, but never for Google.

Facebook IPO, have to wait and watch. If Zuckerberg wants to take the company into a radical direction, such as selling user information directly to advertisers or totally curtailing any user information to advertisers, shareholder concerns don't matter.

Although I havent been very active on either platform, I would say my short time looking into google plus, it has my vote for better in communicating and making business, niche, or help relationships. On the other hand if your looking for your "friends" facebook reigns king.

Google for sure <3
simply and clean outfit = win.

Although I havent been very active on either platform, I would say my short time looking into google plus, it has my vote for better in communicating and making business, niche, or help relationships. On the other hand if your looking for your "friends" facebook reigns king.
How do you feel about Facebook buying Instagram though? Was that a good move in their part? Google + has been gaining some stream, but I still don't see myself moving to that social networking site. If I something to share, then sure, I'll + it.

@iFart I think Google's clean design is one of the main reasons why its so popular. Bing just recently got a re-design as well, did you see theirs?

Both are used for serving different purposes and equally important. Google is an search engine and used for search purposes and facebook is social networking media.

If we're talking Facebook or Google+, then FB for sure... but just in general? I use soooo many more Google things.

Back