What's new

Gotham

Seraph

Retired Staff
PF Member
Reaction score
Gotham3.jpg

Gotham is arguably one of the hottest shows on TV right now.  People love Batman and the entire DC Universe and this show is one big precursor.  Following James "Jim" Gordon the show explores the start of fall of Gotham,  the evolution of the GPD,  and the rise of the culture of super villains and their syndicates.

I love it how the penguin didnt get shot in the face fifty times over is beyond me though but great show anyways

haven't watched it yet, though I hear good things and my other family members seem to enjoy it.

I just caught up to the finale and man oh man was it awesome. I love this show. So many Easter eggs everywhere. Spoilers aside even though Gotham is another remagining of the batman mythos don't walk into it without knowing a bit about batman either. I can't wait until March for the next season.

Aaron said:
Watching Episode 2. :p

Of which season? The first?? The second season gets very exciting with all the villains.

I've never actually watched the show. I've only seen bits and pieces of it because my hubby watches this show.

I have thought about watching it but I'm usually at work when it comes on.

I would 100% recommend it. It's on HULU Plus if you have that service.

I am not into the batman universe/media but I have been hearing good things about the show and with my anime list dwindling down, I need something new to get into, I suppose :p May give it a shot

Back