What's new

Grand Theft Auto V

ChattyLad

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I love this game, there is a 1st person camera view in vehicles as if you are the driver, problem is you can't  see what's behind you.

I love pretending I'm doing bus routes or rail replacements, it's all about whether I can get it all around the corner without hitting anything.

Share your views of this game and what you like best about it.

oh man i love this game! iam playing it over again and again. very high playability. trevor is my fave character. trevor is a unique if not complex and sometimes volatile person. sadly, i use button cheats..because frankly i dont give a hoot about trophies. but i also like the hidden secret vehicles you can unlock in your garage. best game since watchdogs

ChattyLad said:
I love this game, there is a 1st person camera view in vehicles as if you are the driver, problem is you can't  see what's behind you.

I love pretending I'm doing bus routes or rail replacements, it's all about whether I can get it all around the corner without hitting anything.

Yes, but firt person is only on next gen I hope you know
SC4000 said:
oh man i love this game! iam playing it over again and again. very high playability. trevor is my fave character. trevor is a unique if not complex and sometimes volatile person. sadly, i use button cheats..because frankly i dont give a hoot about trophies. but i also like the hidden secret vehicles you can unlock in your garage. best game since watchdogs

Yes, I do love violence and killing is fun but the game sometimes turns people into murders

SnowGamerMC said:
ChattyLad said:

Yes, but firt person is only on next gen I hope you know
SC4000 said:

Yes, I do love violence and killing is fun but the game sometimes turns people into murders

murderers lol?  i beg to differ. ive played this game over 200 times..i dont have the trevor complex syndrome. :dog:

First person is on Xbox 360 too. Just press the select button a few times when driving a vehicle.

Back