What's new

Great news...

TyBO

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
100thmember.jpg

Wahoo!! We've gotten our 100th member at GXS! This calls for celebrating :cheers:

I'm feeling generous today... so generous that I'm donating 100 XS Credits to our 100th member SilverDragonGXP :D

Woohoo,..our first landmark!!
:cheers:

Aww hell,I saved that picture too:smile:
btw,that was nice of you Ty;)

Heh, thanks... I'm a really good mood about now :D

Way to go XS Forums.......:D

hmmmm A Mod in a good mood...that does call for a celebration:tongue:

Great news. I'll be sure to celebrate after I come back from boating/fishing with Shane.

wooo! this calls for a progress report from ZVO!

ZVO_progress_copy.jpg

WOO go ZV..... GXS!!!

Originally posted by Matt Carr
Great news. I'll be sure to celebrate after I come back from boating/fishing with Shane.
Mmm... catch something good... like swordfish. Now that's food to celebrate with :yum:

Whats so special about 100 members. Why not 103? Or 107? Huh? Well ****. I'll throw a huge **** celebration when we hit 420 members.

Originally posted by Swazi
Whats so special about 100 members. Why not 103? Or 107? Huh? Well ****. I'll throw a huge **** celebration when we hit 420 members.
Ohh, a wisecrack, eh? Well you know very well what's so special about the 100th member... he's ummm... special!!! Super special infact!

...and go ahead and make your weed day thread... I'll close it the moment I see it! :evillaugh

ughh... there goes my good mood...

If you close it then... uhhh... I'll get pissed and go smoke some weed then! Take that!

Originally posted by TyBO134
Mmm... catch something good... like swordfish. Now that's food to celebrate with :yum:

He caught a little swordfish type thing... cant remember wtf it was called

Originally posted by Belmat
Baby Swordfish? :confused:

Well it was small... it wasn't a swordfish, but it had a thing stickin' out of it's head like one.

No no, mutant fish have 3 eyes....its a well known fact. (Watch the Simpsons);)

Back