What's new

Green Bay's next opponent is...

True, but it wouldn't hurt to have Favre's talent on your team even if you're already have most of the pieces put together. There's lots of teams who could improve their QB situation in order to be successful. IMHO these teams are very questionable at QB to win a Super Bowl......Vikings, Saints, Raiders, Seahawks, Bills, Lions, Chargers and Cowboys.

I like the idea of seeing Favre throwing to Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, Antonio Gates, Terrell Owens, LT, Pearless Price and Reggie Bush. Those mentioned offenses would be on a whole different level with Favre at the helm. :)

True, but it wouldn't hurt to have Favre's talent on your team even if you're already have most of the pieces put together. There's lots of teams who could improve their QB situation in order to be successful. IMHO these teams are very questionable at QB to win a Super Bowl......Vikings, Saints, Raiders, Seahawks, Bills, Lions, Chargers and Cowboys.

No QB in the league would get the Vikings, Raiders, Bills or Lions into the Super Bowl with in the next couple of years, and certainly not one like Farve who doesn't even rank in the top tier of qbs in the league anymore.

And again Farve believes his legend as much as anyone else does so he isn't going anywhere to sit on the bench so you can rule out the Saints and the Seahawks as well because he is no better then Brees or Hasselback.

The Chargers might have been interesting if it was done this year, but that organization will not be ending the Rivers experiment for a 40 year old interception machine like Farve. And the Big Tuna would kill himself if he had to deal with both TO and Farve drama at the same time so I don't think you'll be seeing him as a Cowboy either.

dolphins? culpepper's done.

dolphins? culpepper's done.

No chance, they don't want to make the playoffs one year they want to stay good. Sabin is in for the long haul and wants younger qbs, which they have two of, both making a nice wad of cash.

Favre's only 36 years old. He still has a few years ahead of him left IMO. With that offensive line giving him no support, I don't blame him for trying to retire from taking all of the hits that he receives. Green Bay has no offense line, whereas most of the other teams would be a good upgrade to what he is used to in GB.

If Warren Moon can QB until he's in his middle 40's, so can Brett Favre. IMHO Brett Favre is still in the top 5 for the best QBs in the league right now.

Favre's only 36 years old. He still has a few years ahead of him left IMO. With that offensive line giving him no support, I don't blame him for trying to retire from taking all of the hits that he receives. Green Bay has no offense line, whereas most of the other teams would be a good upgrade to what he is used to in GB.

If Warren Moon can QB until he's in his middle 40's, so can Brett Favre. IMHO Brett Favre is still in the top 5 for the best QBs in the league right now.

I KNOW Warren Moon. He's a good friend of mine. And let me tell you: Brett Farve is no Warren Moon.

Back