What's new

Greetings!

kahluaii

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
35
Peak Coin
0.000000
Hello everyone!

I'm brand spankin' new to the boards.

So glad I found this site.
 
Happy to have you here..Glad you found your way here.
 
Dreams/nightmares

I've always had crazy dreams from death to being able to fly to having my heart operated on while awake. A few of them I've looked up, but don't think there's any real meaning.

Do you guys read into your dreams?
 
Do I believe there is meaning to dreams. I would say maybe though if you dream you are wet does that mean you are in need of sex. I don't think so I think people read to much into dreams. If you dream you are trying to survive the undead horde it means just that you watched something involving the topic and now are dreaming it out as you being the character. If you dream about sex with you significant other it mean just that you want to bang them.
I think all this stuff about hidden meanings in dreams is nonsense.
 
I feel odd that most of my dreams end with me be killed, if I am not woken up.
All types of dreams I have... Almost everyday I have one... They can be very crazy or calming. some are very sexy at times.
I hope my weird sex ( and I've had sooo many weird ones. ) dreams don't indicate fetishes... That would be pretty alarming.
 
Napalm said:
I feel odd that most of my dreams end with me be killed, if I am not woken up.
All types of dreams I have... Almost everyday I have one... They can be very crazy or calming. some are very sexy at times.
I hope my weird sex ( and I've had sooo many weird ones. ) dreams don't indicate fetishes... That would be pretty alarming.
You may want to experiment. Nothing wrong with that in the least.
 
Napalm said:
I feel odd that most of my dreams end with me be killed, if I am not woken up.
All types of dreams I have... Almost everyday I have one... They can be very crazy or calming. some are very sexy at times.
I hope my weird sex ( and I've had sooo many weird ones. ) dreams don't indicate fetishes... That would be pretty alarming.
@Chris could be right. Do you have any fears that you find yourself constantly thinking about?
 
I am not saying you do but if you are dreaming these things then most likely I would say you want to try them on some level lol. I could be completely off the mark but I feel you dream things in one of two ways. One being something you watch seen or heard and you relive this through dreams. Such as nightmares after a real scary movie. Two you dream things that you want to have or do in some way.
 
Chris said:
I am not saying you do but if you are dreaming these things then most likely I would say you want to try them on some level lol. I could be completely off the mark but I feel you dream things in one of two ways. One being something you watch seen or heard and you relive this through dreams. Such as nightmares after a real scary movie. Two you dream things that you want to have or do in some way.
Let the experimenting begin... :smuggrin:
 
Sleeping is so much fun! If I am feeling healthy and am well rested I seem to have lucid dreams and flying dreams almost every night.
 
Di_Roy#1 said:
Sleeping is so much fun! If I am feeling healthy and am well rested I seem to have lucid dream.
( I hope no kids see this.. ) Last night I had a dream about R@%3!#& someone.Three times.
Fun you say?
 
Sometimes I look into what it might mean, and often it is a thing that plays a part in my life. But I don't take them all to literally
 
Back
Top