What's new

CLOSED Guess the Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayu

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I just come up with super random idea. What to do with my mountain of cash? We play a game!

As the title suggests, in this game we are going to guess the date. The date of when PeakForums will reach 4,000 posts! Rules are written below:
  • Write in full date, month, year to avoid confusion.
  • Any member can make the guess, no exception.
  • Each member is allowed one guess per one day. This means you will get unlimited entries... until the day this forum reaches 4K posts, obviously.
  • You are allowed to trick somebody to write the wrong date. Don't ask me how to do that.

Prize? The one with closest answer will get half of my cash, whatever the number will be on the day PeakForums reaches 4,000 posts. If there is more than one winner, you guys can split the prize. Or I may donate more if I'm in a good mood that day.

Questions, just ask. Guessing starts now! :airplane:

Nobody else trying this? We're approaching 4K posts fast, ya know. And you can make guesses as much as you want!

I may offer free items if I'm in a good mood. :p Get your guesses in now! :D

Oh I'm gonna enter so that I can steal the credits and stop others enjoying it :lol:

17th October 2015

Nobody guessed correctly. :( But anyway, thanks for participating you two! I'll send something as consolation prizes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back