What's new

Guilty Pleasures

Pato

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
We all have some. What are yours?

- I watch Food Network every day. Love it.
- I have taken the time to watch every single episode of Grand Designs. It's my favourite TV show and I've seen most of them multiple times, and I still watch it every time it's on more4 if I'm home.

I love grand designs - great show.

My guilty pleasure - sneaking a shot of my bros fender guitar when he is out -

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 8)

The type of rap you could booty-dance to. 8D

Warrior Cats books. Sometimes, with drawn shutters and locked doors.

I have to admit that I have a few guilty pleasures. First of all I like to watch the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants. I also have to admit that I like the Real Housewives franchise on Bravo. Yes, I know this can be a totally set up type reality show, with people screaming at each other at public places and even parties, but what can I say I like to watch these things.

Pot Noodle curry flavour XD

uh oh, think I share this one with ya! it's not exactly healthy but its really tasty, I love the chicken and sweetcorn one too, but it's never been as good since they reduced the salt content... *guzzles in own soy sauce* :rolleyes:

...drama. like high-school, 'omg she said WHAT' drama. it's so petty and ridiculous yet i love it so much): i don't start it nor do i let it become harmful, but boy is it fun to giggle at he-said-she-said stuff :b
candy. i'll eat a pound of jolly ranchers without batting an eyelash.
boooooooooooooooooooze.

I love watching food channels on YouTube.
Taylor Swift music too... the new, annoying stuff. I dunno, it just grows on me.

The Bring It On movies.
Well, some of them at least, not every one of them.
Still, even if they're not that good I find them entertaining.

Odd considering I hate cheerleading, but I think I just like how competitive and ****y the girls can get.
And funny, they can be pretty funny.

Back