What's new

Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

jordy214

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer?
I prefer Rock Band..for two reason. I think the Rock Band games have a better song selection. I always have liked the songs on there over the Guitar Hero songs. Also, I like the fact that the notes on the highway are larger. They're easier to see. I tend to mess up more on Guitar Hero because they are too small for my vision lol!

I prefer the Guitar Hero

for the rock band, I've never heard it
whether it includes a series of Guitar Hero? or a different game?

Rock Band is in the same genre as the Guitar Hero series, they are however more advanced and their instruments don't break all the time, they have better choice for music as well.
The level of customization in Rock Band is also much deeper then let's say Guitar Hero World Tour, and GHWT was released AFTER Rock Band 2, they could have improved so much that they didn't even though they do have cool new features.
In conclusion, if you get a chance to play Rock Band go for it, it's far superior to Guitar Hero.

Hmmm I have never played either of the games before and I definitely want to give it a shot.The only one time I played Guitar Hero was at my friend's house and it was fun!I can't tell what's the difference between those two but I am sure both is good for me :p

I prefer guitar hero . It`s better than Rock Band .
But , the best is a normal electric guitar :)

I prefer guitar hero as rockband seems to be really slow. When ever you press the buttons in rockband you have to press them well in advance whereas in guitar hero you press them just as the note is coming past.

I prefer rock band because of his guitar playing a steady

I prefer Rockband, there's a better selection of song in it
but i guess the one who makes this genre popular was Guitar Hero :D

I never really heard anything about Rock Band. So i prefer Guitar hero. Guitar Hero has really nice songs as well.

Back