What's new

guys make it harder on themselves. lol.

Its not like its a hard day to remember either (6/6) :p

Well my 18th was cool. The Mets were home and my dad got a luxury box and party bus. That was awesome. So I guess I have to miss a few birthdays to "pay back" for that good one.

Birthdays suck, and i'm not having anymore.

one of my favourite things in life is giving presents. i love seeing people open them, i love getting stuff for someone that i just know they're going to love and possibly use. i just wish i had more money with which to buy them. but it will often be the case that steve or wants something speciffic (usually computer or gadget related) so i get to get him something he really wants but it's not always a suprise, so i usually get some extra money together to get him something that he can open and be suprised by.
every now and then (usually when i'm on a high) i get really creative and make steve a series of little gifts to give him over time, like a little cardboard box, with some chocolates he likes and a note inside. he loves them.

Birthdays suck, and i'm not having anymore.

i used to be violently opposed to birthdays, but i'm slowly coming to terms with them. i guess it makes things easier since my partner doesn't try to involve my mother or people i don't like. ^_^

one of my favourite things in life is giving presents. i love seeing people open them, i love getting stuff for someone that i just know they're going to love and possibly use. i just wish i had more money with which to buy them. but it will often be the case that steve or wants something speciffic (usually computer or gadget related) so i get to get him something he really wants but it's not always a suprise, so i usually get some extra money together to get him something that he can open and be suprised by.
every now and then (usually when i'm on a high) i get really creative and make steve a series of little gifts to give him over time, like a little cardboard box, with some chocolates he likes and a note inside. he loves them.

I agree, I love giving someone I care about a gift, especially for no real reason.

All this lovey dovey ****'s got me deppressed.....**** I need a drink!

Back