What's new

guys make it harder on themselves. lol.

lol @ my type.

my type... is just trouble.

For Christmas and my birthday, I received gift cards to Sportsmen's Outdoor Outfitters.

As for presents, I prefer the surprise when I'm giving them. Don't really care for the Christmas/birthday sort of thing.

What I find funny is that people give me **** when they are middle age men chatting to teen girls online. I think I would sound pretty normal since I'm near the girls' ages. That was my point Mark, nothing more or less.

Diddy, I had my share of women contact so your typical stereotype of me is false. :rolleyes:

What I find funny is that people give me **** when they are middle age men chatting to teen girls online. I think I would sound pretty normal since I'm near the girls' ages. That was my point Mark, nothing more or less.

Diddy, I had my share of women contact so your typical stereotype of me is false. :rolleyes:

I think the word typical is slightly unnecessary in front of the word stereotype, dont you think?

first of all, who is a teen girl?

Im a 22 year old adult. talking to another adult.
I think most adults find it pretty easy to talk to and relate to other adults.

unless that adult is a 25 year old virgin.

:lol:
you're creepy.

I was talking about girls who are younger than you that guys chat with on forums and boards. I know how old you are, I've been looking at NN material and lurking at other places since 1999.

To me being creepy would have to be talking to girls about their personal life(most people on boards/forums would know a lot more than I do about the girls/models), in which I have never done like a lot of people accuse me of doing. I was just saying a simple hi to girls and yet people call me creepy.

I'm creepy? You have guys who have families and wives that chat daily(sometimes all day too) with online girls/models. I would think what I do is very normal, I would think the dads/husbands online are the ones who are creepy. I'm 25 and chatting with girls who are near my age. IMHO 40 years old is a appropriate cut off from chatting online.

When should someone's sex life matter when you talk to other people? Boy you have a weird sense of thinking Diddy.

I would think being single and chatting with girls who are 18-25 online would be very normal, not creepy. It would help that I'm near their age too. :p

You just don't know when to stop do you?

I was talking about girls who are younger than you that guys chat with on forums and boards. I know how old you are, I've been looking at NN material and lurking at other places since 1999.

To me being creepy would have to be talking to girls about their personal life(most people on boards/forums would know a lot more than I do about the girls/models), in which I have never done like a lot of people accuse me of doing. I was just saying a simple hi to girls and yet people call me creepy.

I'm creepy? You have guys who have families and wives that chat daily(sometimes all day too) with online girls/models. I would think what I do is very normal, I would think the dads/husbands online are the ones who are creepy. I'm 25 and chatting with girls who are near my age. IMHO 40 years old is a appropriate cut off from chatting online.

When should someone's sex life matter when you talk to other people? Boy you have a weird sense of thinking Diddy.
I have a weird sense of thinking?????

you just told me a forty year old is too old for a 22 year old to talk to online.

and what you consider creepy behavior from a guy really doesn't matter... lol.. you dont know what you are talking about. :p

Im a chick. we know creepy.

YOU are creepy.

I would think being single and chatting with girls who are 18-25 online would be very normal, not creepy. It would help that I'm near their age too. :p
your age has nothing to do with how creepy you are, you little weirdo.

I dont know why this creepy little **** has to come here and post in my threads anyway.

just to annoy me because it excites him when a female actually acknowledges his existance.

ugh.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

i do that too...

Back