What's new

guys make it harder on themselves. lol.

You guys make me look creepy. Please stop bashing me instead and I won't have to respond to your non sense on here. I rarely contact girls online in the first place. I just respond to them on boards/forums like anyone else.

I dont know why this creepy little **** has to come here and post in my threads anyway.

just to annoy me because it excites him when a female actually acknowledges his existance.

ugh.

Look around, I have responded to other places besides your threads like you said. FYI I have lots of chicks who are my friends in real life, so I don't know why you keep on having this certain image of me.

Yes, society would look down at who chats with online girls.

What her deal, I could understand if it was Imzadi or some other stupid **** :)

What her deal, I could understand if it was Imzadi or some other stupid **** :)

apparently, he REALLY pissed her off at NNB, and she's not going to let him forget it.

:lol:

Yeah, stuff is going around in cycles. This has been going on for 2 1/2 years almost 3 years, time for it to die. :p

Most of things I said on there was meant literally not in realistic terms.

apparently, he REALLY pissed her off at NNB, and she's not going to let him forget it.

I haven't said anything bad about her lately anywhere, except for one stupid little joke about how she looked in ONE pic set and she goes off the deep end. I'm talking **** about her please? She pisses me off more, because she states obviously false **** about me constantly. Talk about taking what people say a little too seriously eh?

I had a long winded response too, but I decided it wasn't worth the typing effort.

I wouldn't have to respond to her stuff if she just ignored my posts or put me on her ignore list. Simply as that. Things go both ways you know.

I usually say things once and let them go, but she always brings the same old **** up about me on boards/forums to the point where it gets annoying to me and I have to respond to her posts.

Nobody's buying what your selling.

Back