What's new

guys make it harder on themselves. lol.

So what, your're going to go find another one to ruin?

Nobody's buying what your selling.

Of course not, most people don't know me(or other things to get an idea of who I am) other than what they see me post in threads or even chatted with me extensively off boards/forums. To most people I'm just "VinceClortho" or "Ramsfan" to them.

I give people a chance before I make judgements about them.

Of course not, most people don't know me other than what they see me post or even chatted with me extensively.

everything you say about how you "usually are" contradicts evry thing I have ever seen you do.

everything you say about how you "usually are" contradicts evry thing I have ever seen you do.

That's the thing, everything I say and do is not totally who I am. I am way more normal than what people think or say about me.

That's the thing, everything I say and do is not totally who I am. I am way more normal than what people think or say about me. I only spend 2 hours maximum on most of the forums/boards that I am on(I'm on several to begin with).

Mkay. Whatever you say, now quit humping Newk's leg and go back to stalking Diddy. That's at least a bit more normal and slightly less creepy.

Anyone who keeps insisting they aren't the problem or that they are normal, probably are the problem and aren't normal.

Something smells funky... did the dog chew on Kyps slippers again?

Let me explain the issue. Whatever you said to Diddy is between you and Diddy. Nobody here really gives a flying ****. She don't like you, hey that's her right and I personally could really give a ****. The problem is all these "I'm really a nice guy and not creepy" posts that have gotten really repetitive and well..........creepy. Take a breath, have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up about it. Jesus talk about a freakin' hijacking.........

:hijack:

Yeah true, but Diddy's posts about me are more repetitive. Tell her to shut up about me like I said. Hello kettle black. :lol:

Threads always get hijacked anyways.

8 Minutes Ago Frankkov Viewing Thread
subscribed.gif
Newbie from NC
1 Minute Ago Martin Viewing Index
The Stomping Grounds
1 Minute Ago Newk Viewing Who's Online
1 Minute Ago rantingredneck Viewing Thread
subscribed.gif
guys make it harder on themselves. lol.

I personally don't see Diddy on this list right now and haven't seen her here in several hours yet look at the last two pages of this thread.............:huh:

People have weird definitions of the term stalking these days. It is a lot more than just following someone on a forum/board. Stalking was always thought to be nasty, never taken lightly(Look at the definition for it in the dictionary, no I don't do that I'm sorry). :huh:

Back