What's new

guys make it harder on themselves. lol.

People have weird definitions of the term stalking these days. It is a lot more than just following someone on a forum/board. Stalking was always thought to be nasty, never taken lightly(Look at the definition for it in the dictionary, no I don't do that I'm sorry). :huh:

You're dismissed.

Anyone who keeps insisting they aren't the problem or that they are normal, probably are the problem and aren't normal.
:lol:

I saw a thing in the news today that said 85% of people think other people are rude in public, but only 5% of people believe they are rude :p It's always the other person.

Nobody here really gives a flying ****.
I don't really read most of what all of you post :D

Look it's the voice of reason.
If martin had a TV show I'd watch it

Why am I not a mod so I could do an Imzadi and lock this and hide it in the secret forum.

It'd never last. Eison would give the secret password away to everyone.......

Ick. :lol:

I have two very separate personalities. One is my online personality(the one that most of you guys see me post on boards/forums) and the other is my real life personality. People like Imzadi, Pooka and Diddy pay too much attention or confuse the two and have them as the same thing. In real life I wouldn't say a lot of the stuff that I say to online girls/models in real life. To tell you the truth, I would start off with simple ice breakers to start a conversation with women.

If I met an online girl/model in real life, our conversation would be ordinary. I'll just say hi and say some simple things to her. I wouldn't say anything that she would think is too personal. She would most likely be meeting my real life personality, not my online one.

Back