What's new

HACKER!!!

I PMed you a pretty generous hint Omega, you should get it now.

got #4 thanks to omega, and #5 was pretty easy, but ****, i can't get #6. Ugh, i know it has something to do with that 1pix by 1pix picture, but i can't get it

i cant remember any of them, so i can't help you

Sharobob said:
got #4 thanks to omega, and #5 was pretty easy, but ****, i can't get #6. Ugh, i know it has something to do with that 1pix by 1pix picture, but i can't get it

I don't remember which one that is, but I can say it has nothing to do with a picture, only the code.

Thankz matt, I'll goo work on it now.
<b>#5 Spoiler</b>
Fine a way to look at the source code to that page offline....;)

I coudln't get past level 2 so I quit.
N/m... I jsut tried again and now I'm trying to work out level 4.

i'm on lvl 9...i stated 5 minutes ago and it's 1:30am so i'm going to sleep

i'll post the answers to them all when i get off work tomorrow

Approx01 said:
i'm on lvl 9...i stated 5 minutes ago and it's 1:30am so i'm going to sleep

i'll post the answers to them all when i get off work tomorrow

No, don't. It clearly says on their site not to post the answers on message boards and I won't allow them here. If you want to help someone then email or PM them.

Good work though on getting to level 9 in 5 mins.

I quite at 11....got hard, and I just grew bored....I saved the link so I can start from there if I decide to try it.

OmegaDark said:
I quite at 11....got hard, and I just grew bored....I saved the link so I can start from there if I decide to try it.

Yeah, same here. I took one look at 11's code and thought "nah". It's not like it couldn't be done, I just couldn't be bothered.

Matt Carr said:
DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

I figured out level 10. If you want a hint Omega then let me know and I'll PM you.

**** you nazi admins :angry:

I cant get past level 2. I cant seem to open up notepad with the source code........tell me if im doing it wrong. please. for my sanity. My ****ised friend got to level 4.

If you can't open the source code then save the page and open it through notepad or whatever locally.

Or if you're still on level 2,play around with your menu bars ontop

Back