What's new

Had a mammogram today.

Thanks for the updates, I think of you often.

Do you have a cream to rub onto treated area? My mom did and said it helped alot.

Thanks for keeping us up to date:huggy: I am always thinking of you! You are still in my thoughts and prayers:huggy::huggy::huggy:

Wow - you've got quite a few treatments under your belt already. You'll be finished with them in no time. When my mom was getting radiation treatments, her doctor suggested getting an Aloe plant and using the Aloe directly from the plant to put on any affected areas and it helped her a lot.

It's natural to be concerned about the money aspect of all this, but try not to dwell on it. The hospital is working with you on it and as long as you continue to make small payments, you should be fine. Sure, they'd love you to pay the whole thing and get a discount, but they know that's just impossible for most people.

The saying my Mom liked was "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." :huggy:

You are such a strong woman summer. Thanks for the update. I think of you often.

Thanks for the update. My thoughts and prayers remain with you. Feel free to vent, it's healthy. You're very strong and you will handle this.

When all the treatments are done, you can look at more financial options. For now, just keep on keeping on.

Back