What's new

Hah, this would be cool to own.

Does anyone know how much it costs? It definitely looks cool and I think everyone would love to own one.

That pool looks like a lot of fun to me. Imagine climbing on top and free falling above 30ft, just make sure you don't hit the water face first.

Pool included!

attachment.php

Not sure how this would work with my kids pool

attachment.php

:rofl:

The first one is SO COOL!!! I want it, I want it, I want it!!!!! I would be happy just to try it once :D

I would watch someone climb it. No way would I ever attempt to climb that thing.

That pool looks like a lot of fun to me. Imagine climbing on top and free falling above 30ft, just make sure you don't hit the water face first.

This was exactly what I was thinking, what if you fall from the top? Is there a cord or something? If there's not you are either too good or suicidal.

Or land straight on your stomach or back and do a belly or back flop! :D

You can get some serious injuries from a landing like that. There must be some safety cord or something. I wouldn't climb it without one.

I am just curious how many drunk teenagers will climb and fall and drown on it in the first year after it's commercial release :)

This! I don't have a pool at home but I want to see this in resorts. Pretty fun thing to do. :)

My fear of heights is not letting me climb up that thing. It would be pretty awesome to fall off of there, just not off the very top. It would be enteraining to watch other people do it though! :)

I am just curious how many drunk teenagers will climb and fall and drown on it in the first year after it's commercial release :)

Drunk teenagers don't need that to drown in the pool. They usually chocke on their vomit. :p

Drunk teenagers don't need that to drown in the pool. They usually chocke on their vomit. :p

I also think they most probably slip and bash their head beside the pool before they even get to climb.

I also think they most probably slip and bash their head beside the pool before they even get to climb.

We shouldn't laught but ahahahahaha! :)) Well, we've all been there so we shouldn't be so judgemental.

I think thats why its probably curved back so they fall right in the pool :)

Very cool. Hard to imagine being wet and slippery and trying to rock climb, but who doesn't like a good challenge?!

We shouldn't laught but ahahahahaha! :)) Well, we've all been there so we shouldn't be so judgemental.

Yeah, I know right?! That's why I wouldn't even go near that wall when I'm drunk. I might just have a total fail moment if I do.

I think thats why its probably curved back so they fall right in the pool :)

Oh, so the curved back was also some sort of safety measure? Hmm, didn't really consider this. I thought it's just for the extra difficulty. Haha!

It looks pretty awesome. Would be cool to have a swing rope as well so you would have to propel yourself off and onto the rope. I would probably poop myself if I fell from the top even though I knew I would be landing in the water, would still be scary as anything!

It looks pretty awesome. Would be cool to have a swing rope as well so you would have to propel yourself off and onto the rope. I would probably poop myself if I fell from the top even though I knew I would be landing in the water, would still be scary as anything!

Lol that would be awesome. I cant imagine doing a back flop or belly flop from that height. You would just smack the water and it would turn super red and hurt FOREVER! lol

Very cool idea, i would love to have one of those near my pool! Maybe add a rope to it also, good for climbing using only your hands :p

Back