What's new

Haley Joel Sees Charges

Ron Burgundy

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, so much for sense, the sixth or any other kind.

Despite the sheriff's department's original report that there was no indication of drugs or alcohol being involved when Haley Joel Osment crashed his car into a pillar July 20, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office filed three DUI-related charges Thursday against the former Academy Award nominee.

Osment, 18, is facing misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence, driving while having a blood alcohol level higher than the legal limit of .08--the D.A.'s office said Osment's was .16--and possessing marijuana while driving.

More...

What was it just his turn or something?

I love it,

I wish they would send him to federal pound me in the **** prison.

That kid is 18 now?? Jesus I'm getting old.

E! Haley Joel Sees Charges

Well, so much for sense, the sixth or any other kind.

Despite the sheriff's department's original report that there was no indication of drugs or alcohol being involved when Haley Joel Osment crashed his car into a pillar July 20, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office filed three DUI-related charges Thursday against the former Academy Award nominee.

Osment, 18, is facing misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence, driving while having a blood alcohol level higher than the legal limit of .08--the D.A.'s office said Osment's was .16--and possessing marijuana while driving.

Link To Original Article

Did you hear, he was driving an 11 year old saturn? I guess someone wasn't "paying it forward"

Yea, one jumped out in front of his saturn.

Newk said:
Yea, one jumped out in front of his saturn.

so, he's actually a HERO, and not a candidate for "federal pound newk in the **** prison"!

He was driving an eleven year old saturn???? wtf is up with that??? weird

BitterPen said:
He was driving an eleven year old saturn???? wtf is up with that??? weird

Spends all his money on booze and pot, it would seem.

He was saving up for legal fees.

Back