What's new

Halloween must be banned!

GoingNova

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Halloween must be banned! Why? Major trick of the devil? Pagan ritual dangerous to our souls? HELL NO! It must be stopped, because WHO THE HELL CAN LOSE WEIGHT WITH ALL THIS CANDY AROUND THE HOUSE! :angry5: I am going to get as fat as a house eating this crap! **** those people who give candy! ;)

We NEVER get any trick or treaters here because the lake roads are very dark and windy. Too bad - I love to see those little people coming to my door!! Before I lived here I gave out popcorn balls, McDonald's coupons, juice boxes or little games that you get at the party shop for birthday parties. I always thought that was more fun than candy - EVERYONE gives that out!!

I hear ya!! Candy makes me bounce off the walls, and then I end up stomach sick!

Did someone say CANDY!! I have a candy closet. I justify it saying it is for the kids. Grant it they do get some of it but I control the shell out! HA HA!

I agree.. halloween should be banned! I do love to see the costumes that kids have now a days. My hubby and I had 173 kids come to our house :) I had so much fun we even dressed up. lol

hollyjean01 said:
I agree.. halloween should be banned! I do love to see the costumes that kids have now a days. My hubby and I had 173 kids come to our house :) I had so much fun we even dressed up. lol

Wow! Lucky you! We had two, and they were both friends of my son.

We had no one not even the 3 kids in the building. Guess they figure they can come over to my anytime as I have a candy pantry! 3 full shelves with everything from chips to nuts and a freezer full of ice pops! Spoiled kids what? LOL

We only had one...it's not fun round here anymore...the little kids don't dress up and come round because everyones worried because it's a bad area :(

I used to lvoe seeing them and giving out candy and stuff!

We live in trying times which is so sad. What fond memories will there be for the future generation when today is so bleak? (And that's my Gloomy Gus speech for the day - it is now time, Night to Par - Tay! Eat the candy you bought for the trick or treaters! I am!

All I have was one, most parents are doing those church or social gatherings. Which I can't blame them for, with all the crap being done to kids, I wouldn't want to do that door to door trick or treating with a kid myself.

Back