What's new

Handhelds Section

Is Smarty Jones a lock to win the first Triple Crown in 26 years?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt Carr

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've decided to scrap the PC Hardware section from the upcoming Gaming XS and just focus on what people want. Now I'm wondering about the handhelds section. If we offered news, review, previews, etc on the Gameboy Advance, Sony PSP and Nokia N-Gage (as well as any others that pop up), would you honestly go there to read up on the info?

Vote in the poll.

Uh, you should probably keep it dude. I personaly wouldnt go there because I dont have a handheld system. I think it might be something people will like though.

Nah, i wouldnt go.... I'd much rather have a PC section than a handheld.

Nah... I've got a GameBoy Advance: SP, but I rarely play the thing, sooo... I doubt I'd check that section much.

Originally posted by LSDuce
Uh, you should probably keep it dude. I personaly wouldnt go there because I dont have a handheld system. I think it might be something people will like though.

You would think that, but I've been talking to a lot of webmasters and **** and I've decided to find out for myself if it's worth putting the time and resources into it right now.

I say merge the nintendo and handheld section together. When gxs gets more traffic....THEN have a handheld board.

Yea I guess I could cover handheld stuff to. I could start adding Gameboy advance/SP News aswell

With all the votes being No... I'm considering not having a handhelds section. We'll see how things turn out.

Well along with GCN could I post GameBoy SP/Advance news?

Along with the Doesy Describer can I bag out FS in my new article

" Flamin' roun' the world"

Uhhh, just in case my opinion counts for something, I say scrap it.

Back