What's new

Hang over the top, or from the bottom?

Do you hang toilet paper over the top or from underneath?

• My paper hangs over the top

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My paper hangs from underneath

• No preference

• Total voters
not me,,i have been a mets fan for a very long time,,,,,,,

I don't care much for Yankee fans, at least 80% seem like retards that drive Ford Explorers. Too bad its a nice vehicle ever since the redesign.

That's a very nice vehicle, its even better since the redesign. It even comes with a power lift gate a great feature whenever you have allot of things to carry. For me I feel its too big, I like something that has the agility of a car. I am really interested in the GMC Acadia, thats the vehicle I plan on buying once I get a job.

If I was you should look at the GMC Yukon and Chevy Tahoe they are also very nice since the redesign. What trim/features you plan on getting on the Expedition?

fully loaded,,but without the 3 grand gps,i get same one for 400,,,the last one we had was the xlt,,they have a better out now

I plan on getting the in dash GPS, it looks better. It's expensive though. But still it sounds like it will be a nice ride.

well the ford one is 3 grand,,,my wife borrows a friends now,,and she loves it,,,get it for 400 or less

Wow 3 grand is even more than most charge, most auto makers including GM sell it with the car for 2 grand. The auto makers now are even coming out with the Nav system that has a Hard Drive so you can upload music into it. Like a in car I Pod.

Oh she knew about it already? Thats good, she should look at the reviews on Amazon if she is curious about anything. They give allot of information. Even consider buying it on Amazon they got some good deals. Nite.

thanks for that info, Chris! I'd like to have one for my new car, but have been worried about after market products.

Personally I prefer the in dash navigation, but they cost allot of money so they are not for everybody. This brand is well known in the navigation industry so you will probably like it.

Now I don't know if I'm talking of the same thing you are - I'm referring to something called a "Tom Tom" - a navigational system for cars.

lennyg said:
to much money,,i have to get the dvd package

That's how they get you, when you buy a car they force you to get things you don't want. We wanted the top trim for the vehicle we ordered and we didn't want leather seats but we were forced to get it. I don't like the Ford DVD players anyway, they hang from the ceiling and they obstruct your rear view vision. They should place it behind the center storage bin.

mrsd607 said:
Now I don't know if I'm talking of the same thing you are - I'm referring to something called a "Tom Tom" - a navigational system for cars.

No, Tom Tom is cheaper but the one I am talking about the "Nuvi 350-360" and they are the best. Check the link from my earlier post Mrsd, you will see.

i like the center one,,dont seem to bother me,and i gotta see if they sell it with like play station,,,by the way chris,you have any psp umd movies or games you wanna sell

Back