What's new

Happy Birthday Canadia!!!

Happy birthday Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:birthday: :) :birthday: :bliss: :birthday: :foryou: :birthday: :hiphip: :birthday:

topten_zps9571a172.jpg

My day was not bad for a working Monday where it started with a slow in-the-snow commute.

Course now I'm pissed off and am taking it out on Lawson. He wouldn't lay down to go to sleep so I'm make him cry it out in the crib. We're at 20 minutes and counting. I thought he had cried himself out, but now he's switched from the poor me crying to the I'm really pissed crying.

I'm mad because Lex has misplaced his Awana vest and we came home from there to find that the snow removal crew plowed my brand new garbage can into a snow bank, splitting one side and making it a trapezoid instead of a square. And to top that off they emptied it in the process so I now have a weeks worth of garbage in the snow bank in front of my house. Yep, diaper popsicles are now frozen solid and embedded in the snow bank.

I called the property management company and barely restrained myself. I fully expect a brand new garbage can delivered tomorrow and I don't care if they have to dig up the entire snow bank and haul it away. I am not going to deal with the diapers when the snow melts.

****. Now I'm angry again.

At least Lawson stopped crying (at least for the moment).

:grouphug:

Sorry I didn't think to say Happy birthday today when I saw you.

I have a photo of a very happy boy with some Frosted Flakes to show you sometime :grouphug:

Back