Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
:cartwheel: :balloons: :bcake: :cartwheel:

Hope you have a fabulous day!!

:birthday::bcake::bd::hbday::part::hbday1:

Happy%20Birthday%20Cookies%20009.jpg
TO YOU, MRSMOM!!!

IF NOV. 1 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: You will have choices to make and plenty to protect. Don't leave yourself open so you have to react in a manner unbecoming to you. Control the situations you face quietly and with dignity, and you will reign supreme. There is value in impressing people with your well-thought-out plans and methods of handling situations. Your numbers are 7, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 47.

:balloons::balloons::hbday1::balloons::balloons:

Will your:bcake: be filled with booze? :giggles:

Enjoy your day Rebecca!

Dang ya'll get up WAYYYYY early.....12:31? Geez Louise....

anywho it's Mrsmom's birthday....ya'll know Mrsmom, she's aka Rebecca, ho, ****, that **** who likes the Cubs....:hah:

and for some reason....I love her....:snoopy:

So I thought about all the ways I could wish her a Happy 36th Birthday....and I thought about making 36 birthday threads in her honor, but that might piss off the Jewel peeps....:mob"

Or I could countdown from 36 with "The Vinegar Song", 36 jugs of vinegar by the tub, 36 bottles of vinegar, take one down, splash it downtown, there's 35 jugs of vinegar by the tub...:vinegar:

Or I could sing the "Brick House" song....because she's 36, 24, 36....OW what a winning hand...:curtsie:

Or I could post 36 different tossed salad recipes....:eek:

But no matter what I think of....it just doesn't convey the true sentiment of why I'm glad that she's alive!:bliss:

So here it is Mrsmom....a song just for you (Sorry it's not by George Michael):choir:

You are the woman that I always dream of...
I knew it from the start....
I saw your face....
and that's the last I seen of my heart.......

:choir:

Happy 36th Birthday......I love ya!
R E B E C C A
:party15: :party15: :party15: :party15: :party15: :party15: :party15:

signed,
Forever your girl,
Fiya

Have a great birthday - have about "9" scoops of ice cream on your cake!!!!

:party: Happy Birthday to my ****! :)

:redface: tanks guys. I lub you all too. :huggy:

It has started out ****ty....toger you have no idea how fitting your post is :surrender:

cookiemom I want those cookies!!! :drool: **** they look good! :cartwheel:

Fiya.....you posted on a Sunday.....that alone make me think you lub me. ;) I'll PM ya later when we get back from Chicago with what I'm sure will be a drama filled PM. @@

Smooches everyone!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEIOTCH! We'll have to get together sometime and get arrested! Lub ya!:bcake::party13::birthday::balloons::party15::hbday1::hbday::part:

:birthday::bcake::birthday:

Hope you have a sweet a$$ day!!!! xoxoxo

Back