What's new

Happy Birthday mrsmom!!!

BTW it really sucks that I couldn't say Happy Birthday Ho, ****, or **** to you on Facebook...

I had to be "polite" in case your preacher was reading....

Happy birthday! I hope the Cubbies win one for you today....never mind!

OMG mom shared her facebook page with YOU and not ME? fuuuuuuuuuuckin ho!

Forgot to add,i found you a theme song:

It's five O'Clock somewhere--Alan Jackson

Forgot to add,i found you a theme song:

It's five O'Clock somewhere--Alan Jackson

LOVE that song!

LOVE Alan!

LOVE going to Margaritaville!!! :party6:

Have , or at this point Hope you had a Fabulous birthday!!!

Thanks guys. It was a beautiful day for a game! My face is red though from sun and a little wind-burn.

I had a strange "episode" again though exactly like the one I had back in Feb. when we went to Chicago to see Jersey Boys. I fealt like I was going to pass out, heart racing.....last for over an hour. I did get sick in the bathroom which helped. It wasn't until about the second quarter that I could say I was fine.

Anyway the day ended better than it started which is good. Oh and my MIL gave me a $50 JC Penneys GC and DH's grandparents gave me $20 bucks. :woot:

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. What's up with Da City making you sick? Did you drink the water? It is from Lake Michigan, Oh yeah, you should be immune to that.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a great night.

I had a strange "episode" again though exactly like the one I had back in Feb. when we went to Chicago to see Jersey Boys. I fealt like I was going to pass out, heart racing.....last for over an hour. I did get sick in the bathroom which helped. It wasn't until about the second quarter that I could say I was fine.

Glad you got to feeling better so you could enjoy the game!

Do you think you might have had a panic attack? I have had a couple of "episodes" over the past 2 years very similar to that, and it turned out for me they were panic attacks (even though I wasn't consciously stressed about anything).

Hope the rest of your birthday is great!

Back