What's new

Happy Nerdy Nugget Confab-It Therapist

Vestige

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Confab-It Therapist! I figured I'd try to help out people as much as I could. So, come to me with any problem and I'll try to give a solution as best I can. If you are uncomfortable posting the issue publicly, feel free to PM me and I'll answer ASAP.

Any questions or concerns just ask, I'm open to anything. <3

This is really sweet n_n we encourage everyone to talk about their problems and get help and I'm glad when we have a larger amount of members willing to take on more advice ^_^

I figured it'd be a great idea, because I see a lot of people around the internet who need help but don't ask for it; nor do they get it offered to them. I'd like to help the community as much as I could, and this is a small step to that goal. I have plenty of ideas for helping the community anyway, but here's one of them? ^^" Everyone deserves the help they need and desire.

How exactly does one get white people to reply on Skype? Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't work.

Ha um. I don't really know how to answer this exactly, also unsure if this is a legit question or just a joke. : p

Back