What's new

Happy St. Patty's Day Birthday, Blessedgal!

luv2shop

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Lucky you...today is your BIG day!

Happy Birthday, Blessedgal!

May you be (green) beered and cheered on your St. Patty's Day birthday!

:birthday::birthday:

Happy Birthday!! It's my Birthday also!

1.gif

There's so much to celebrate today! Sending big birthday wishes your way, too Mookie!

:party13::bcake::hbday1:
Thank you! So what are you doing today to celebrate?!?! My mom is coming over and making me dinner!

Thank you! So what are you doing today to celebrate?!?! My mom is coming over and making me dinner!

I'm actually blessed with numerous celebrations this week! Tonight I get to just hang out with my hubby and kids, which I really look forward to. Tomorrow, I will celebrate with the hubby and kids, as well as my mama and a great family friend. My mil stopped by yesterday with a card and some money to go to my nail fund (lol... I ask for a gift certificate for the nail salon and crockpot liners for every holiday!), and then on Saturday I get to have dinner with several of my closest friends! I'm very excited about it all.

Happy Birthday to you, as well! I hope you have a wonderful day, and enjoy your time with your Mama!!

What are you doin' in? Are you late for a party somewheres? :bee:

Nope... Had homework to do... :( And then tomorrow I have a group project meeting... aah. Gotta wait til Friday to go out!

I did have a drink today though after class and work. :lol:

Back