What's new

Has anyone tried...

georgie

"I will suck it dry, but a girl has gotta draw the
PF Member
Reaction score
Kymaro body shaper?

I have a wedding in a few weeks that I need to wear a dress... I was interested in getting this to firm things up a bit, but see some bad reviews. I'm looking for input from the people I trust.

Give me the good bad and ugly y'all.

Has anyone done anything that they would recommend. Not looking for a miracle performed, just some things held together.

Never heard of it... details

Ohhh ok googled it...

I have something similar except it's made by Pink (something) can't remember the name....

I love mine and it gives me an hour glass figure... the only thing I HATE is the straps are SO thick and it goes pretty high in the back.. so of course you gotta make sure that your clothes cover it which is kinda a pain... other then that LOVE the illusion it gives!

I have some Spanx that I really like, but I only have the shorts version, not the entire body.

I love the way it smooths out all the bumps, but after a few hours it does get uncomfortable.

Is this something you wear? If so, I've never heard of it but I have used spanx and they really suck you in.

Is this something you wear? If so, I've never heard of it but I have used spanx and they really suck you in.

Spanx always rolled on me... then they say to spray yourself with body glue. Too much for me...

Get yourself some Spanx. They're the best ever. I don't know where they put all my rolls, but they smoosh me up but good.

I have never used a shaper that actually works. But I did want to tell you something Miss Georgie!
There is a pipe convention in town! LOL
At the St. Charles megacenter in case anyone is interested.

Keep it coming! Thanks ladies.

I'm thinking maybe it is something better to go to Lane Brayant and try on?

I'm not sure you can "try on" shapewear. Since you stretch it out by wearing it.

Kinda like pantyhose.....Can't try that on at the store.

But might be worth checking into.....

At Von maur they had a bunch of spanx booty short type things on the rack they let me try on if I kept my undies on. Good thing, they were $40 and didn't help me. But try there- they have a large selection of shapers and are very helpful.

They have them @ LAne Bryant and torrid as well... and I believe they are around $30

I got 2 Spanx items. One is a slip-type thing which is really clingy and smoothing. Another is a shorts, waist under the boob thing you pull up. Both work really good and have been worth every penny!

I got them online.

Nope went by the chart on the back... wore em once. never again

I have never used a shaper that actually works. But I did want to tell you something Miss Georgie!
There is a pipe convention in town! LOL
At the St. Charles megacenter in case anyone is interested.

LMAO! My pipe will be home tonight. I'm very selective! Only get my freak on with the pipe that is exclusively for me!

Fiya? Wanna fly out this way for a pipe expo?

I would have to agree that Spanx sizing is a little off. I still have the ones I bought when I was 25 lbs heavier and they fit me much better now and are still plenty slimming.

I wore them before I lost weight but found them very pinching and they did roll. I would buy the next larger size if I were close to they top of a range. It still does its trick and looks like it is made for a small child, and you're supposed to squeeze into it.

Now that I'm near the bottom of the range, they fit great.

Back