What's new

Have you ever done drugs?

Ash

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Have you ever tried or done drugs and did you think that it was a good experience or was it not for you? If your comfortable with sharing what drugs did you try and was it a friend that introduced you to it or was it out of curiosity?

Nope. I grew up with my Dad who smoked a lot and I never liked the smell. I remember a cousin of mine when we were children convinced me to "smoke" we rolled up two pieces of paper and lit the ends and inhaled. We choked so bad, I think that's what deters me from ever trying anything like marijuana or even cigarettes. Thankfully I don't have any rich "friends" that can introduce me to any other drugs haha.

No but I don't have any problem with those that do except for when they are applying for jobs and they either A. have a profile picture on Facebook of them smoking something, which employers will often check an FB profile, or B. They fail a drug test.

Hope when i was 15 i had some pot, nearly killed me , never touched after that

I have never took drugs unless you count medicine as one. I never would have drugs either, unless there was a life-danger situation where I was advised by the doctor. #SayNoToDrugs!

Nope I have never done drugs and never will do them. I have a heart condition and they would definitely not be good for my heart.

So glad to see people here staying away from drugs. They never do any good for you so no reason to try them ever. I'd include smoking in this category as well. Especially after studying medicine, the bad effects to our body and life are just ridiculous. :p

Mozzie said:
Hope when i was 15 i had some pot, nearly killed me , never touched after that

How did Weed nearly kill you? lmao

Something was put in it, laced as we found out after wards, so that was it for me

Mozzie said:
Something was put in it, laced as we found out after wards, so that was it for me

That's mental haha.

As for me i used to smoke weed and i've tried cocaine n MDMA once.
Just stick to drinking now though.

Call me a square, but I'm 26 with an active social life and while I've been offered, I've not even dabbled.

Never been on any drugs and will never do it. My resolve is firm about that.

I'm glad to see that the majority here are not weak to peer pressure. :) There is too much in life to enjoy to result in doing drugs.

I've never had any drugs, cigarettes or alcohol. I also never plan to do any of those things and I'd prefer to stick to much healthier alternatives. :D

It is not just the health factor, i hear people losing everything, family , friends, freedon, it isn't worth it

Mozzie said:
It is not just the health factor, i hear people losing everything, family , friends, freedon, it isn't worth it

Definitely true. When someone enters the addiction phase, he will do anything to get the drugs, including selling his belongings which may end up in fights and even worse scenario.

I've never thought about trying drugs and don't want to try them ever. When I was in high school, I've seen people that have done drugs and realized how messed up their life was due to their drug addiction. I'm not trying to sound judgmental for I know that I am no one's judge. It's just that I've learned from other people's mistakes.

Back