What's new

Have you ever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...

Have you ever been in love with someone but they didn't feel the same way towards you as you are to them?

Yes, but I never told them, saving both of us needless embarrassment. Years later now and I'm very happy I took that route.

Have you ever watched your favorite hockey team get slaughtered 8-1 during the Stanley Cup Final? Because I have.

Nope, never watched a hockey game unless it was in a movie.

Have you ever had problems with your computer working right that you needed to call a tech to help fix it?

Nope, my brother is a computer field applications engineer. I have live tech support.

Have you ever been scolded by family that you are spoiling their kids?

Not that I can recall.

Have you ever been afraid of thunder storms?

Never! We used to go out on to the porch and watch summer thunder and lightning storms.

Have you ever walked out of a public washroom with some toilet paper stuck to your shoe?

lol yes

Have you ever seen an actor or actress up close and in person?

I act on stage once in awhile. I also know a couple semi-pro stage actors, and several amateur stage actors. But if it's anyone famous, no. Although I do know someone who has had some minor roles here and there, was one of the prisoners in Hancock, and was even one of the vikings in the Capitol One commercials.

Have you ever had a dream that was so vivid that you thought it was real and went about your day assuming it was real?

Yes, many times. Some times the dream I had would effect me all day.

Have you ever saved an animal from harm?

Yes, when I was a teenager I was helping my mum clean an office and when I went outside I saw a barrel of black oil with something moving in it--gave me a start, let me tell you. It turned out to be a kitten, very weak, swimming slower and slower. Someone must have put it in there some time before, because there was no one around. I took it out and mum and I cleaned it best we could and took it home. We called it Screp, don't know why. It lived a very happy life with us from then on. The one time she got pregnant a couple of years later all the kittens were stillborn. I blame it on the crude oil. Also, one time I chased a kid through the park because he was snapping his towel at the geese there.

Have you ever, in high spirits, ever run downstairs and jumped from the third step from the bottom and whanged your head on the low ceiling above you?

lmaooooooooooooooooo No but I have tripped many times on the stairs.

That is such a lovely story. So happy you were there to save that kittens life. You have a good heart Homebody :)

Have you ever taken a train ride?

Yes, every day to uni.

Have you ever thrown all your chips in?

For poker games? Several times. I use to play with a guy that would randomly go all in on the first round, which would usually make everyone else carefully consider their options and watch his every movement before folding or calling such a bet.

Have you every listened to the same song on repeat because you liked it that much?

lmaooooooooooooooooo No but I have tripped many times on the stairs.

That is such a lovely story. So happy you were there to save that kittens life. You have a good heart Homebody :)

Have you ever taken a train ride?

Why, thank you, rosebud! I'm sure it's something most people would have done.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

For poker games? Several times. I use to play with a guy that would randomly go all in on the first round, which would usually make everyone else carefully consider their options and watch his every movement before folding or calling such a bet.

Have you every listened to the same song on repeat because you liked it that much?

I used to regularly in my happy and indigent youth. I love that poker anecdote.

Have you ever snuck up on a sibling and scared the stuffing out of him/her?

I have actually I almost made him cry. I felt bad but I did laugh.

have you ever walked in front of a open window and forget that you have no clothes on??

No. But I have knowingly walked in front of a window with no clothes on, or just underware, of just whatever I'm wearing. But I also live in an area so rural there are several Amish families around, fields in any given direction, and there is hardly anyone that could see me.

Have you ever had sex in a public place?

Nuh-uh.

Have you ever been in a classroom writing a test and you suddenly got a horrible itch on the bottom of your foot, but didn't dare reach down to scratch because you were afraid someone might see you and think you were reaching for a cheat-sheet?

nope i would just take of my shoes ad scratch.

have you ever looked out of your window and looked into someone else window and see someone else doing it?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo no. Now that's funny.

Have you been in your own house and heard your parents doing it? lol :eek:

Dang it was only a moment ago and couldn't edit my post. Forgot to place the have you EVER in my sentence lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back