What's new

Have you made any investment this year?

TeeGee

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
In all our endeavors towards financial freedom and stability it is important that we learn to invest a quota of whatever we earn so that our money can work for us.

Saving is important but that would only keep your money safe but investment helps your money to grow so now you don't have to do the work all the time but the money you worked so hard for can Start working for you in return.

Have you made any investment this year and In what field or sector?

I've invested in my poultry farm this year. Investing is not for the fainthearted and even when we had one or two setbacks, we kept pushing and have made a lot of progress from that investment.

I have been investing in Real Estate for a few years now and it's something that I would keep doing because it's a sector that can't be ever exhausted. A lot of money is in Real Estate, it's just that it's too expensive to invest in.
I still invested in Bitcoin even in all the dip.

It's been me and agricultural investment from years ago. It's the only sector that I have been investing in for years and I will keep doing so. This is because people will always eat and as a result of that, agricultural sector will keep booming.

I have invested in transportation companies and fashion companies too. They are the major investments which I have made this year. I'm looking at buying another share in one company for the year but I need to know the right one to invest in.

It's now 2023 and this year so far I have made some investments into a forum that I opened up just less than a month ago. I have a good feeling about the forum I have opened up and felt making some investments would be a good idea to help the place out. Time will tell if the investments work out or not I guess :)

Back