What's new

He told those cops how it is

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
At least he doesn't bullshit them I guess :p I have a feeling things won't go good for him in court

MANCHESTER, N.H. - Police say a man they pulled over for driving drunk continued to swig his beer during his arrest. Patrick Allain, 35, faces numerous charges after his arrest Monday night, the fourth time he's been arrested for driving while intoxicated. Police say he hit two other cars and initially refused to stop when officers tried to pull him over.

When he finally stopped, Allain allegedly continued to drink a 40-ounce bottle of beer, telling officers, "You can charge me with whatever you want. It's not going to stop me from drinking and driving."

Link

Can he get the chair for drinking and driving?

hehe always fun to piss of the police, though drinking and driving is a big nono :nono1:

Can he get the chair for drinking and driving?
:lol:

Nothing will stop him, he's on a mission

hehe always fun to piss of the police, though drinking and driving is a big nono :nono1:
Very true, but out of all the things you could say to piss them off I don't know if that would be at the top of my list

After reading in the newspaper today about the death of a 16 y.o. girl who was a passenger in a car driven by a 17 y.o. boy who crashed while driving drunk, its hard for me to see any humor in this.

This guy should first have his hands cut off so he can't lift another alcoholic beverage, have his eyes gouged out so he can't see to drive anymore, and have his **** cut off so that he can never procreate.

:lol:

Nothing will stop him, he's on a mission

Very true, but out of all the things you could say to piss them off I don't know if that would be at the top of my list

a **** stupied mission.

i usualy have nothing against the police, but i bet that officer sure didn´t expected that answer and was sure stunned to hear that, that made the comment funny.

and i agree with mark.

actualy there should be realy **** hard laws for this people.

After reading in the newspaper today about the death of a 16 y.o. girl who was a passenger in a car driven by a 17 y.o. boy who crashed while driving drunk, its hard for me to see any humor in this.

This guy should first have his hands cut off so he can't lift another alcoholic beverage, have his eyes gouged out so he can't see to drive anymore, and have his **** cut off so that he can never procreate.
Now I never said the act of driving drunk was funny, but saying that to the police, thats funny.

You know it had to catch the cop totally off guard. They probably have him on the dash cam saying that to the cops. He's ****ed when he goes to court. I couldn't be in that court room when they played that video at his trial. I'd hit the floor laughing at the guy

a **** stupied mission.

i usualy have nothing against the police, but i bet that officer sure didn´t expected that answer and was sure stunned to hear that, that made the comment funny.

and i agree with mark.

actualy there should be realy **** hard laws for this people.
Well that was the point the comment, not the driving :lol:

I thought the laws where hard on DUI's. Don't you loose your license at the least on the first offense.

The interesting thing would be to see how lax the court system has been with his case. It is 4 times that he has been caught doing this, so I can't imagine he actually still has a valid license can he? I wonder if they have ever given him any real jail time for his charges, because in a lot of places there are tons of ways to get around or pay your way out of drinking and driving charges. It is the kind of crime that people seem to have a lot of uproar about but the court system doesn't match that with the charges and punishments.

Don't you loose your license at the least on the first offense.

not sure about american law, here it depends on how much per mille you have at the test. If it isn´t that much you can get away with 2-3 months not driving and maybe you have to pay a bit money. or you have to revisit driving school again, if it happens again. sadly thats not a big deal for some people i know.

though several years ago, in the town i lived, there was a 19 year old girl who drove over a little kid during the day totaly drunk. after that she claimed that she was an alcoholic and said she can´t live with the accident blabla...so they took her driving license and sent her in a rehab center for 4 months! that was all, after that she went out, got drunk again and laughed about the whole thing. but needless to say that there were enough people who didnt thought that was funny, she left town several days later.

The interesting thing would be to see how lax the court system has been with his case. It is 4 times that he has been caught doing this, so I can't imagine he actually still has a valid license can he? I wonder if they have ever given him any real jail time for his charges, because in a lot of places there are tons of ways to get around or pay your way out of drinking and driving charges. It is the kind of crime that people seem to have a lot of uproar about but the court system doesn't match that with the charges and punishments.
Yeah I guess thats the problem with taking the license, doesn't really stop you from driving if you want. Well money will buy you way out of many legal problems. Like if you get a speeding ticket and it's 2 points and $160 but if you pay an extra amount or sometimes just take a safe driving course you get the points drop. How is that right? Like paying a little more or taking another driving class will stop you from speeding again.

For people caught driving drunk,not running from the cops or also causing an accident or hurting someone heres what I would do.

First time. License gone for 5 years, 1-2 years in prison,10 years probation and 5-10% of your next 24 months wages after your let out to go to some kind of fund for victims of drunk drivers, and those are working months, you don't get out of it by just not working.

If they get busted again theres really no choice but to pretty much lock them up for good.

not sure about american law, here it depends on how much per mille you have at the test. If it isn´t that much you can get away with 2-3 months not driving and maybe you have to pay a bit money. or you have to revisit driving school again, if it happens again. sadly thats not a big deal for some people i know.

though several years ago, in the town i lived, there was a 19 year old girl who drove over a little kid during the day totaly drunk. after that she claimed that she was an alcoholic and said she can´t live with the accident blabla...so they took her driving license and sent her in a rehab center for 4 months! that was all, after that she went out, got drunk again and laughed about the whole thing. but needless to say that there were enough people who didnt thought that was funny, she left town several days later.
Now if that was my kid and I knew she was laughing about it when she got out I'd kill her without a doubt. She wouldn't get out of town

Now if that was my kid and I knew she was laughing about it when she got out I'd kill her without a doubt

in the end thats the reason why she left the town, there were many people who wished her dead or at last beaten up. i still can´t believe she got away with that.

in the end thats the reason why she left the town, there were many people who wished her dead or at last beaten up. i still can´t believe she got away with that.
Thats ****ed up for sure. I can't believe she didn't at least get beat badly by someone

Thats ****ed up for sure. I can't believe she didn't at least get beat badly by someone

well i know what you mean, but on the other hand that wouldn´t helped anyone. i feelt very sorry for the family and their loss, i also knew the kid a bit. life is realy unfair.

well i know what you mean, but on the other hand that wouldn´t helped anyone. i feelt very sorry for the family and their loss, i also knew the kid a bit. life is realy unfair.
Yeah it wouldn't really help, but it would be at the least a little more justice. If I would have known the kid, I would have done something stupid I'm sure that would really help but get me in trouble.

You got that right, it usually doesn't work the way it should.

Back