Heard Kolaveri song??

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Have you guys/gals heard this stupid song which was hit all over the world. I really hate it.. :mad:

I never heard this song but it was in the news from long time..Who is the singer of this song ??? What is the USP that it has been a hit worldwide???

Singer is from India, a Tamilian. A mix of English and Tamil style.

Omg i loved the song, eventhough i didn't understand its lyrics much with the movie context. It was great.

Siddharth i hate it becoz i hate the singer. :x

Jason said:
Siddharth i hate it becoz i hate the singer. :x

I completely understand what you are coming to say.........
:nerd:

Who is your favorite Author?

RIP - but my favorite author is Michael Crichton. I've read everything he's ever written :)

My Favorite author is Tom Clancy I have read all but two of his books. I have them now but am rereading the novels prior to them.

I have readen a variety of authors, but until today, my favourite is Lovecraft, I love his style, his style is great.

I don't think have a favorite, though I don't read to have a favorite

mrjohny said:
I have readen a variety of authors, but until today, my favourite is Lovecraft, I love his style, his style is great.
H.P. Lovecraft is one of the first serious horror writer around. His stories were dark but they were good.

Chris said:
H.P. Lovecraft is one of the first serious horror writer around. His stories were dark but they were good.
Yes, he provides an unique atmosphere that I have not seen with any other authors.

mrjohny said:
Yes, he provides an unique atmosphere that I have not seen with any other authors.
I would not quite say that. There are a few authors who have been unique in their writing. George R.R. Martin is one I am currently reading who is unique in his writing.

Back